As a parent, you would want your child’s little hands to be shielded from chilly surfaces. The best companies making baby-friendly products cover their stainless steel water bottles with no-slip silicone sleeves to address this issue. It includes a convenient grab-me strap that connects to everything, including iconic Skip Hop figures and a pop-up top to keep the flexible straw clean. Fun and entertainment are integral for childhood, and these bottles ensure the above while providing the required utility feature.
Find The Bottles Online
Parents can easily find a suitable Skip Hop bottle online. They can see the websites of reputable sellers and choose the designs that appeal the most. An assortment of colors and characters are visible on these bottles and other items such as lunch boxes. In fact, you can find matching zoopacks and insulated food jars to complete the set on such websites.
The main features of Skip Hop bottles are listed below:
- Flexible Straws That Flip Down
- Extra Straws
- The lid pops easily by pressing a button
- Drinks stay cool or hot without affecting the child’s hands due to the non-slip silicone sleeve
- Useful grab-strap with hook and loop
- Sturdy and Durable
- Double Wall Insulation
- Free of harmful chemicals such as PVC, BPA, and Phthalate
- Signature Characters from Skip Hop
- Cannot be Punctured
- Best Reasons to Choose Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Stainless steel water bottles are a terrific way to keep kids hydrated all year long—especially when the weather is hot. They are equally suitable whether you’re trying to save the environment or use less plastic. Their advantages are as follows:
- Simple to Clean– The stainless steel water bottle is not only sterile but also incredibly simple to clean. On the other hand, because plastic bottles are composed of porous material, removing all the germs and tastes is hard. However, this is not the case with stainless steel bottles. It will gleam like a new bottle after being rinsed with soapy water.
- Safe for the Environment- Environmental safety applies to stainless steel bottles. Plastic bottles are not recyclable, leading them to wind up in the streets as rubbish. Because of this, using a stainless steel water bottle is a healthy and responsible choice. More stainless steel bottle use means less plastic bottle waste. In addition to being ecologically benign, stainless steel may be recycled when it has lost its usefulness.
- Temperature Control– Nothing could be more unpleasant than drinking warm water from a bottle in the summer or cold water in the winter. The water’s temperature is unaffected by the plastic bottle. In contrast, double-insulated stainless steel bottles allow the drink to stay cool for several hours. The stainless steel bottle’s multilayer insulation is helpful for efficient temperature control.
- Premium Appearance– When it comes to appearance, no chance exists to customize plastic bottles for convenience. But wouldn’t a child like to showcase an individual sense of style? In contrast to the above, there are many styles and color possibilities for stainless steel bottles on the market, and it is impossible not to find something suitable. Of course, purchasing more than one stainless steel water bottle is possible.
Washing the Bottle
Use mild soap and mildly warm water to wash steel bottles from the outside and the inside. Rinse and dry the bottle for suitable usage soon after.
Playing Without Fear
Skip Hop revolves around everything that tiny tots need, and that includes play mats as well, apart from bottles. Children may play on soft mat surfaces without fear from infancy until primary school. Little ones are encouraged to roll around on Skip Hop playmats, sit, crawl, and start walking. When a youngster learns to do the above mentioned movements, having a soft landing area nearby is crucial. A soft, moist towel can also mop up spilled food and drinks. Since many kids have been unable to go outside for the past two years, such features are very useful.
The bond between parents and kids affects the child’s natural development. However, pampered and rebellious kids can result from overindulging in pampering. By providing the play mat at home, parents may decide when is the best moment to promote independence in the kid. The ideal time to give the mat to a baby is often 3 months old. At that age, it’s typical for babies to begin playing on their stomachs.
Most parents appear to do a terrific job keeping their tiny ones hydrated, even though the majority of them can’t remember ever having a single glass of water during their whole childhood. Finding the ideal water bottle for a toddler has become a legitimate quest. It must be simple to clean and simple enough for little hands to operate, but not so simple that water overflows into their backpack or your diaper bag.